Are your prisoners’ rights being violated in a prison or you are being a victim of police brutality during your imprisonment? Well, you are supposed to know that these kind of misconducts are illegal accordingly the constitutional rights of US prisoners. And you have the legal rights to file litigation for the same too! Moreover, you get the legal finance to bear the cost your lawsuit proceedings. But, let’s talk about the facilities first what you are supposed to get during your imprisonment in US. Though it consists of a long list, I am going to let you know about few of them.
- If you are a non-smoker, you don’t have to share your cell with a prisoner who smokes and if you do, you are allowed smoking in your own cell.
- Your bedding must meet a Fire Rating of at least 7 and the friends and family of prisoners too are supposed to follow the same while buying the bedding.
- You are allowed to open a bank account too and the authority is supposed to help you by providing a personal identification.
- Your friends and family can you the photographs too, of a reasonable size. However, they should not be morphed or framed and should not contain obscene contents or any image of the prisoner.
- Moreover, you can get the money sent by your family members through a cheque or postal orders.
If you find your rights getting violated in a prison, you can file a lawsuit and go for the settlement loans to keep your litigation going. Just fill their online form and you will be provided with required assistance. They will too contact your legal advisor to know the worth of a case and your cash advances for lawsuit settlements are approved within 24 hours of recommendation.