Pre settlement loans come as an excellent choice when your litigation is pending a long time and you are running short of money. Through these pre settlement loans, you get the cash advances to bear the cost of your legal proceedings. Moreover, you won’t have to repay anything in case you lose the case. You get the lawsuit funding immediately as they approve your loan within the 24 hours of recommendation from your legal advisor. However, before you go for litigation for your wrongful termination from the employer, you need to know a few things that may give a rise to your claim.
Though an employer doesn’t have the right to terminate you on the base of your gender, race, complexion or a variety of many discriminatory reasons; yet you are supposed to show up with proper evidences if you have faced such a case. I am giving you an idea how to collect them here.
- You should write down all the grounds of your termination when they are fresh only. It will help you to establish your claims easily.
- You should prepare an event-timeline of the events and include the date of events such as when you were noticed as well as when you were asked to leave the organization. Also mention the name of everyone who was involved.
- Don’t forget to get a copy of all your paperwork including your termination notice and all other letters or memos that come with this.
- In order to success in a wrongful discrimination lawsuit, you will have to prove that your termination was illegal and if you can prove the discrimination of your employer, things will go easier.
- Apart from the discrimination, if you will able to establish that your employer made slanderous or defamatory remarks about you that led to your termination, there are chances to win a lawsuit.