If you are an American national whose litigation is stretching too much in the court’s jurisdiction while you want an early settlement so that you get your compensation quickly, then this blog can be of great help to you. Though early settlement might be on your wish list, you can look for other funding options till the time judge gives a final verdict in favor of your appeal. Lawsuit funding is one such mode of financing your most significant needs. These might be either bearing the costs of hospital bills and costly medicines prescribed by the doctor for your fast recovery or any other family affairs expenditure cost. You can use lawsuit loans for nearly every requirement. Even for paying the fee of your legal advisor or bearing your litigation costs!
However, not every plaintiff is eligible for a lawsuit loan and therefore one must thoroughly check this with the officials of the lawsuit settlement funding company. Nevertheless, your attorney is your best guide who can act as an escort and provide you with minutest detail of your specific legal requirements and technicalities. So, here I have tried to present you with basic set of guidelines that are followed by many commercial litigation funding firms before offering pre-settlement loans.
- How grave is the nature of respondent’s injury and what organs are affected in the accident?
- Is the borrower whole sole liable for his or her family’s responsibilities?
- How much is the figure of your total medical expenses?
- What is respondent’s insurance amount limit?
- Does the claimant protected under any other type of insurance?
- Name of the place where did the accident take place?
- Respondent has suffered how much loss in terms of his wages?
Now, that you have basic idea of legal funding, you can get in touch with a commercial litigation funding agency to help you avail a legal finance.